Monday, February 23, 2009

Twilight


Last Friday Brayden was asking everybody he knew to see if they wanted to go to Twilight on Saturday. The next day I was at Jasons house. Then I got a call from home. "Who could that be" I wondered .  It was Brayden. WHAT?  WHY?  I never thought Brayden would be that desperate. He did the weirdest thing.He asked me to go. since he had no one else to go with I went. It was pretty fun. Especially because of the TWINKIES and Pop. But that shows you how unexpecting people can be.



4 comments:

  1. Matt, welcome to the world where everyone can see how crazy you are. My question to you is: Did you like the movie?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hip hip hooray! I'm so happy you're writing your thoughts and experiences down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Matt, I am very impressed with you. You have always been one of my favorite young men. Ever since we taught you in Primary a few years back. Keep being the great kid you are. You are a wonderful writer... just like your parents. I hope it is okay if I follow your blog??? You can follow ours if you would like. www.djk2w.blogspot.com
    welcome to blogger land! (BTW- we are proud that you are a fellow UTAH UTES FAN!!!)
    ~jessica liwanag

    ReplyDelete
  4. Matt, wow! Oh to be so smart! I didn't know you could grow a beard and a mustache! I love twinkies - frozen!
    your friend, Joy

    ReplyDelete