Sunday, March 29, 2009

rubber





today in primary I turned around and found a rubber band and I was bored so I made some tricks. I did rocket  ,double "A" ,two fingy ,three fingy,  X marks the spot and four fingy. It was so addicting. I kept on doing it and doing it. It started to annoy people so I did it in my room for a long time.

7 comments:

  1. The sheer amount of talent is staggering!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Matt, I am wondering how we can capitalize on this idea and make some money to pay for your college education and/or trip to the closest military installation?

    You are brilliant!

    Papa

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have serious skills dude!
    Bret & Em Henderson

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad that your brain works like this. Sometimes I think that I am the only wacky one that does weird stuff once in a while. That isn't to say that you're rubber band skills are weird, in fact they'll probably make the next family talent show even more diversified.

    I love the blog. I love that you are a part of our family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite is the X marks the spot. But, actually, I like all of them. You are totally creative. You and Big Matt definitely have a lot in common.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are awesome. I love really like the names you gave each creation. Be sure to put some rubber bands in you 72 hr. backpack, they may come in handy.
    Love ya Grammy A

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing 'cat's cradle stuff' with barely enough materials to stretch! Pretty darn creative...but then, you're our grandson!!

    ReplyDelete